Collection of Data
Lumeris may collect the following types of information when you use this website:
- Personal information you provide directly (including your name, address, telephone number, demographic information, and email address);
- Usage data, such as IP address, web browser type/version operating system, and website visit information such as date, time, pages viewed, and amount of time spent on pages; and
- Aggregate, non-personally identifiable information, such as the number of weekly visits or page views to the website.
How We Use the Data We Collect
The information we collect may be used in any of the following ways:
- To provide the services provided through or in connection with the website;
- To personalize your experience;
- To improve our website and services;
- To improve customer service;
- To administer a survey or other site feature;
- To provide you with updates and announcements concerning our products and services and to send you news and industry updates; and
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you publications or newsletters.
Sharing and Disclosure of Data
Lumeris does not sell or provide your information to list brokers or similar mass marketing entities. We may, however, provide information about you to the following third parties:
- To our affiliates for use in connection with the uses described above:
- To the third party that authorized your access to the website:
- To our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, auditing services, and other similar services to enable them to provide services;
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceeding); and
- As we believe is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or to protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the website’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
Links to Third Party Websites
California Online Privacy Protection Act
We do not engage in the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. We do not respond to Web browser “do not track” signals. Additionally, third parties do not collect personally identifiable information about your online activities through our website.